top of page

If you have a pet Reptile, Amphibian or Invertebrate in need of a new home please contact us.

For emergency cases (e.g. loose or abandoned animals) please contact our mobile number.

For other kinds of animals/wildlife in need of rescue please contact the SSPCA.

Please note that we may not be able to take in animals due to distance or a lack of space.

bottom of page